|Name||Website||Industry||# Projects||# Employees|
|Hotel / accommodation||0||11-50|
||Non-profit / interest organisations||0||1-10|
||Education / teaching||0||11-50|
|Media / Entertainment||0||1-10|
|Communication / PR||0||1-10|
Terms and conditions
Creating a user on Cocreate Careers requires that you accept the platform’s terms and conditions of Cocreate Careers AS (Organizational number: 925 620 939) - This document will provide you with our regulations for using the platform so that you understand the conditions for taking use of our service. When registering, you are obliged to undertake Cocreate Careers’ regulations for being a user.
We may change and/or update our regulatory content and if so, information will be provided for. By establishing a user and a profile on Cocreate Careers’ platform you accept the following conditions: A) As a user you are not allowed to establish a profile other than your own personal profile. It is not allowed to use other people's email addresses or false email addresses. B) Any user on our platform must be respected and we do not accept any kind of hostile behaviour. Please use our platform intentionally - the way our company has designed it for.
Cocreate Careers aim to deliver an optimal service platform that brings students, businesses and institutions together in a positive way that brings value for each involved user. Our name derives from this mind-set where we believe it is important to bring the right actors together to create value. Therefore, it is important that each user respectfully and intentionally use our platform in an adequate way.
For inquiries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
Cocreate Careers’s obligations
- Ensure that content on Cocreate Careers’ platform is protected by copyright and is not used without acceptance from Cocreate Careers.
- Proactively and determently prevent cases of discriminatory behaviour among users based on ethnic, religious and/or sexual orientation. Any case that should arise will be reported to the authorities by Cocreate Careers.
- Not develop a website based on falsely established profiles or moderators.
- Respond as soon as possible if users have any inquiries.
- Remove and block any user and profile that pretends to be another person, and report such a case to the legal authorities.
- Permanently remove/delete users and email addresses if requested upon by a member.
Additionally we aim to:
- Maintain a system that works seamlessly and offers value to all our users
- Stay in touch with our community
- Deliver quality in all parts of our platform and processes
- Assess security concerns in our system frequently and remove unintentional activity that are not provided or designed by Cocreate Careers.
Limitation of Liability
Cocreate Careers is not liable in relation to:
- User behaviour that is not aligned with our policy of good behaviour.
- Projects that are developed or processed through our platform.
- Any incentives that users give to attract other users in all projects
- Data loss. Cocreate Careers is not liable to our users in terms of responsibility with any form of data.
- We will intentionally send you a welcome email after sign up and occasionally send relevant content to your mail.
- You can change your email and notifications preferences at any time in your user profile and settings.
Collection of Data
- Creation of a profile on Cocreate Careers implies that the user accepts that his/hers personal information gets stored in Cocreate Careers platform and server system, whereof relevant data may be shared with other users inside the platform.
- User profiles are exposed to other users; students, businesses and educational institutions - this is important for the platform to work properly and for reasons of evaluation upon projects.
- Cocreate Careers registers the user's IP-address when entering our platform to enable computer location and ensure that all activities and processes on our platform are in compliance with the law.
General user rules
- The user is solely responsible for hers/his profile, in terms of activities or processes that take place within the profile, any potential third party involvement solicited or accepted by the user, and filling in positive, correct and truthful information.
- The user is responsible for any actual or potential economic or legal lawsuit against Cocreate Careers as a result of the user's wrongdoing or mismanagement of the profile.
- The user is not to expose any material related to; religious, political, sexual or racial aspects on Cocreate Careers.
- The user is responsible for appropriate software and technological solutions required to run Cocreate Careers´s platform, e.g. web browsers supporting the Cocreate Careers software.
- Cocreate Careers have the exclusive right to remove existing users if it comes to their knowledge that; their platform services are misused, unlawful or unethical behaviour occurs and/or behaviour in general that is not accepted by Cocreate Careers occurs.
Personal data usage
It is important that the users are familiar with the fact that Cocreate Careers collection of user data get treated in different ways due to the different reasons the data exists.
Student users: name, university background, previous work and project experience, profile picture and mail adresse are vital for our platform to work and offer transparency for other users e.g. companies who evaluate candidates for specific projects or who are in the process of recruitment.
Business users: when registering a new company, the company types in the company name, organization number, email and city. After registering, the company will receive an automatic email with the log-in information. The log-in information will be the organization number as the username, and a predetermined password that can later be changed in settings in the user account. Data usage's main purpose is to help students assess projects and companies, whereof this users information is important for assessment upon specific projects.
Educational institution users: data regarding the specific institutions’ organizational number, name, geographical belonging and information regarding their specter of studies they offer students needs to be filled out, as well as the subjects that the institution is connected to in our platform. This supports and helps out other users e.g. businesses to better understand what a specific institution and its student base can offer expertise in.
- Information that the user has filled in during sign up and profile establishment can be used by Cocreate Careers in terms of improving their services and functionalities. In such cases, Cocreate Careers will analyze their user's platform use, e.g. by using IP addresses and cookies to get an overview of which parts of the platform are most used and thus optimize and improve the service areas and functionalities that are most frequently used.
- Name and email are used to identify and verify a user on Cocreate Careers' platform so that Cocreate Careers can contact the user and offer our service adequately. Names are also used in order for a user to be able to contact other users on Cocreate Careers' platform regarding projects. Occasionally, Cocreate Careers does as well send its users relevant information on mail e.g. welcoming mail or project status.
- Cocreate Careers share your profile information with other users on the platform. The platform enables other users to explore your profile information, specifically the parts that are set as visible to other users. The information may be used for project purposes and proposals and based on the relevancy of your profile and skills other users can reach out to you via chat messages. Companies and educational institutions can at any time reach out to each other and to a student. A student user however, can only reach out to companies and institutions that have provided a project to the student.
- Cocreate Careers uses information about the user in Cocreate Careers' backend recruitment system to connect users. This allows for the users to get in contact with each other based on the individual user's information, interests, competence base and relevance.
- Any comment and feedback sent to Cocreate Careers regarding their website may be used freely. Information sent will not be treated as confidential.
Personal Data: Distribution
- Cocreate Careers has the authority to distribute all information about the user on the platform to a third party as long as it takes place anonymously or that there is agreement on confidentiality between Cocreate Careers and third party. Distribution on the users´s information can be relevant during the performance of statistical analysis about the platform, market research and branding, as well as a preparation for advertisement and project recruitments on Cocreate Careers. Information about the user will additionally be used as input variables in Cocreate Careers’s backend solution designed for companies and educational institutions.
- The user accepts that data records on Cocreate Careers such as IP address will be distributed to the relevant authorities upon requirement if Cocreate Careers’s services are misused.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights, including our brand, establishment and information acquired on the platform that is not acquired through specific project processes between our users is the property of Cocreate Careers. The user is not entitled to distribute or use any information from Cocreate Careers for commercial purposes. However, information acquired and shared among a project team is respectively in property of the specific project owner, as of which Cocreate Careers solely must be treated as a medium/platform for this to happen.
Rights: Correction and Access
Any user of Cocreate Careers will have access to hers/his profile to make the necessary changes to correct discovered incorrect or misleading personal information. This can be done under “Profile” on the Dashboard. The user has the authority to make hers/his profile inaccessible and invisible to other users, but does not have the authority to delete hers/his profile. When it comes to corrections, the user can request help from Cocreate Careers to make corrections. Deletion of profile must however be done by Cocreate Careers upon request from the user.
Third Party Services
- Cocreate Careers are in their full right to use an external party to perform technical maintenance of the platform. The external company will in that case take care of Cocreate Careers´s data responsibility.
- The user acknowledges the possibility of exchanging personal data on Cocreate Careers to a third party if it comes to a point that company Cocreate Careers AS wholly or partly gets handed over to a third party. In such cases the third party is required to comply with the conditions regarding data handling as written in this document.
- Any company taking care of or handling information on Cocreate Careers will work beneath the same regulations and law as Cocreate Careers with respect to confidentiality.
Conditions for profile picture upload
It is important that the users are familiar with the fact that pictures in their profiles will be open for other users to see, e.g. companies, logos and/or bio description. Cocreate Careers do only accept adequate profile pictures and true representations of a certain user i.e. business logo and should be treated accordingly by all users to maintain quality in our service. We may assess and take action in cases where profile pictures are seen as non representative or disturbing, which may lead to deletion of that specific user. All published photos and pictures need to have non content of violence, sexual, racist and/or other disturbing and/or illegal content.
Profile pictures must not contain copyrights or other restrictions for use, implicating that the users need to have the right to the pictures. Cocreate Careers expect that all of the pictures have acceptance from the people displayed in the photos. Other conditions for pictures: clearness and without logos, references or links to other products, companies or web sites. All users must comply with these conditions for using our platform, whereof non-compliance gives Cocreate Careers the right to remove data and/or delete user accounts from their service.
We do not allow what can be defined as inappropriate content or activity among users. Sharing or communicating e.g. pornographic or disturbing content is not allowed, and will be deleted immediately. Further, extensive distribution of one and the same content is not allowed on Cocreate Careers platform, and behaviour like this will lead to profile deletion as well. Any illegal activity is not allowed on the platform of Cocreate Careers. Here are some examples which we do not allow:
- Pornographic content, content of drugs or/and weapons.
- Vira and other computer codes with the aim of harming or destroying IT systems and/or equipment of Cocreate Careers or our members.
- Any activity that motivates wrongful and illegal activities or distribution
- This legal notice is governed by Norwegian Law and is to be treated in Norwegian courts if necessary.
Change in terms and conditions
Cocreate Careers has the authority to change the terms and conditions written above at any given time. Any changes gets published on Cocreate Careers’s platform. All users of Cocreate Careers have 30 days from the date of publication to read through the changes. Beyond these 30 days, all users are expected to understand and accept the changes.
COCREATE CAREERS AS is on behalf of the platform, Cocreate Careers responsible for the processing of personal data.
2. Personal information stored
We store the following information about customers:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number
- Other data we collect: study background, previous work and project experiences provided by the users and e-mail address.
3. How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or create a new user in our platform
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies after you accept it
Cocreate Careers may also receive data indirectly from the following processes inside our service and website:
- data regarding which field of business that produce most projects
- data about what kind of student backgrounds that use our platform
- data about what kind of project topics that stands out in terms of being the most relevant or important ones
4. Purpose of the treatment
We process the information in order to be able to carry out our obligations by agreement with you. When creating a profile, we will store the project activity in the platform for use in internal decision-making processes for how to further navigate Cocreate Careers as a company and for optimizing our service.
5. How will we use your data?
Our company collects data so that we can:
- process your order, manage your account
- email you with special offers or new, relevant projects
- lastly, to provide our users with a valuable platform
6. The basis for the treatment
Information about name, company name, address, telephone and e-mail address are used to fulfill the purchase agreement to use our service. The basis for this treatment is Article 6 (b) of the Privacy Ordinance. Where you have consented, the information will also be used to provide you with information, offers and service in connection with your purchase via e-mail, telephone and SMS.
The basis for this treatment is the Privacy Ordinance Art 6 (a). You can at any time refuse to receive such information from us. Other basis for the treatment is related to creating a secure service and user experience of our services. Where you have consented to it, purchase history and behavior patterns are used to provide recommendations and advertising specifically tailored to you as a user. The basis for this treatment is the Privacy Ordinance Art 6 (a). You can withdraw your consent to such use at any time.
7. Collection of personal information
Disclosure of information to third parties We will not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disclose personal information to others, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
8. Deletion of personal data
Information we have received in connection with your purchase is stored in our active customer register for 5 years.
9. Rights of the data subject
We process your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act and current regulations. Please note that you can demand access to and transfer of your own personal information, as well as demand correction or deletion of information. It can be complained to the Data Inspectorate about processing in violation of the rules.
10. What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request Cocreate Careers for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that Cocreate Careers correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete. Our platform makes sure that you may correct information about yourself as well. However, you may always contact us to help you.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that Cocreate Careers erase your personal data, under certain conditions. Minimum conditions to use our service is providing and completing a user profile. You can at any time delete your account as an option.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request Cocreate Careers to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
11. Information security
We secure your personal information by both virtual access and access control, as well as by encrypting sensitive parts of submitted information. In addition, Cocreate Careers will continuously safeguard your rights and privacy by following the guidelines and updates that apply at all times.
Inquiries about what information is registered, correction and/or deletion can be sent to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.